1h Free Analyst TimeXPO Logistics Inc (XPO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsXPO Logistics Inc (XPO) is a provider of transportation and logistics services. The company offers services such as full truckload, less-than-truckload, intermodal brokerage, ground/air transportation, last-mile delivery logistics and freight forwarding services. It provides contract logistics services, which include warehousing and distribution, e-commerce fulfillment, packaging and labeling, cold chain solutions, reverse logistics, factory support, aftermarket support, inventory management and personalization services. The company serves multinational, national, mid-size and small enterprises operating in the manufacturing, industrial, commercial, life sciences, retail, and government sectors. The company has operations in North America, Asia, and Europe. XPO is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, the US.
XPO Logistics Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsJul 29, 2021: XPO Logistics names third CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- XPO Logistics Inc - Key Facts
- XPO Logistics Inc - Key Employees
- XPO Logistics Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- XPO Logistics Inc - Major Products and Services
- XPO Logistics Inc - History
- XPO Logistics Inc - Company Statement
- XPO Logistics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- XPO Logistics Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Brokerage and Other Services
- Business Segment: North America LTL
- Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding France and United Kingdom)
- Geographical Segment: France
- Geographical Segment: North America (excluding United States)
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
- Geographical Segment: United States
- XPO Logistics Inc - Corporate Strategy
- XPO Logistics Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- XPO Logistics Inc - Strengths
- XPO Logistics Inc - Weaknesses
- XPO Logistics Inc - Opportunities
- XPO Logistics Inc - Threats
- XPO Logistics Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 29, 2021: XPO Logistics names third CFO
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- XPO Logistics Inc, Key Facts
- XPO Logistics Inc, Key Employees
- XPO Logistics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- XPO Logistics Inc, Major Products and Services
- XPO Logistics Inc, History
- XPO Logistics Inc, Other Locations
- XPO Logistics Inc, Subsidiaries
- XPO Logistics Inc, Key Competitors
- XPO Logistics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- XPO Logistics Inc, Annual Ratios
- XPO Logistics Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- XPO Logistics Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- XPO Logistics Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Saia Inc
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc
- Girteka Logistics
- TransGroup Worldwide Logistics
- Trailer Bridge, Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc
- ArcBest Corp
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc
- CSX Corp
- Accel S.A.B. de C.V.
- United Parcel Service Inc
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc
- Yellow Corp
- Matson Inc
- Go-Ahead Group Plc
- FedEx Corp
- Loup Logistics Co
- Deutsche Post AG