This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Bridge; Tunnel & Highway Construction (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 800 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 800 largest Bridge, Tunnel & Highway Construction (GLOBAL) companies.
The Bridge, Tunnel & Highway Construction (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example CR17BG NO. 1 ENGINEERING CO., LTD. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example BERGER BAU-GMBH ODDZIAL W POLSCE is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 800 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 5.9%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Bridge, Tunnel & Highway Construction (GLOBAL) industry.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Bridge, Tunnel & Highway Construction (GLOBAL) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
Below is a Sample List of Companies Mentioned in this Report, this is Subject to Change On a Month By Month Basis.
- Alpha T P
- Alpine Slovakia, S.R.O.
- Alptransit Gotthard Ag
- Altec Empresa De Construccion Y Ser
- Alvac Sa
- Alves Ribeiro - Consultoria De Gest
- Andreola Costruzioni Generali S.P.A
- Anese S.R.L.
- Antrepriza De Reparatii Si Lucrari
- Apk Infra
- Arcada Company Sa
- Arian Construccion Y Gestion De Inf
- Arikon Strassen-, Tiefbau Und Abris
- Arkil A/S
- Arlt Bauunternehmen Gmbh
- Arss Infrastructure Projects Limited
- Bellin Tp
- Berger Bau-Gmbh Oddzial W Polsce
- Berger Bohemia A. S.
- Christmann & Pfeifer Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Cianbro Corp
- Cj Engineering & Construction Corp.
- Cnes Dopravni Stavby, A.S.
- Delta Antrepriza De Constructii Si
- Delut Epito Es Banyaszati Korlatolt
- Detea Sa
- Dodin Campenon Bernard
- D.I.S., S.R.O.
- Easter Monday Construction Co.,Ltd.
- Ecoasfalt Sa
- Ecogec Sa
- Eurovia Lyon
- Eurovia Management
- Eurovia Management Espana Sl.
- Eurovia Midi-Pyrenees
- Olympia Odos S.A.
- Ooms Construction B.V.
- Opway - Engenharia, S.A.
- Orange E & C Co.,Ltd.
- Osjb Holdings Corporation
- Pa & Co International Srl
- Pacific Engineering & Construction
- Pacsa Servicios Urbanos Y Del Medio
- Rosas - Construtores, S.A.
- Roussey Rr Dawson Bridge Co Llc
- R.A.V. - Raccordo Autostradale Vall
- Sacer Atlantique
- Sacer Sud-Est
- Tancrad Srl
- Tecnovia - Sociedade De Empreitadas
- Teede Rev-2 As
- Teichmann Bau Gmbh
- Teixeira Duarte - Engenharia E Cons
- Tel Drum Sa
- Viadukts Sia
- Viafrance Normandie
- Vialex Constructora Aragonesa Sl.
- Viarom Construct Srl
- Vias Y Construcciones Sa
... plus many more.