This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Loudspeaker Manufacturers (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 90 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 90 largest Loudspeaker Manufacturers (GLOBAL) companies.
The Loudspeaker Manufacturers (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example FAITAL S.P.A. FABBRICA ITALIANA ALTOPARLANTI IN SIGLA FAITAL S.P.A. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example AUDIO PRO AKTIEBOLAG is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 90 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 3.0%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
- Armour Home Electronics Limited
- Ask Industries Societa' Per Azioni
- Audio Pro Aktiebolag
- Audiotecnica S.R.L.
- Bang & Olufsen As
- Bang & Olufsen Danmark A/S
- Bang & Olufsen Deutschland Gmbh
- Bang & Olufsen France
- Bang & Olufsen Italia S.R.L.
- Bogen Communications International Inc
- Calix, Inc.
- Creative Technology Ltd
- Das Audio Sa
- Dynaudio A/S
- Elcomp Sa
- Elettromedia S.R.L.
- Elipsos Internacional Sa
- Faital S.P.A. Fabbrica Italiana Altoparlanti in Sigla Faital S.P.A.
- Formosa Prosonic Industries Berhad
- Formosa Prosonic Technics Sdn Bhd
- Genelec Oy
- Guoguang Electric Co., Ltd.
- Haitian International Holdings Limited
- Hanpin Electron Co., Ltd.
- Harman International Industries Inc
- Harman International Industries Limited
- Hitachi Ltd
- Jean Marie Reynaud Sas
- Jiaxing Xinghui Electronic Co.,Ltd
- Jigsaw Systems Limited
- Jvc Kenwood Corporation
- Jws International Ab
- Kling & Freitag Gmbh
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Linn Products Limited
- Maike Industry (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Martin Audio Limited
- Meridian Audio Limited
- Merlaud Sas
- Mermaid A/S
- Metflex Precision Mouldings Limited
- Monitor Audio Limited
- Olavi Rasanen Oy
- Onkyo Corporation
- Optimus, Sociedad Anonima
- Panasonic Corporation
- Phonocar S.P.A.
- Pioneer Corporation
- Pioneer Electronic Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Pioneer Electronics Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Pioneer & Onkyo Europe Gmbh
- Plantronics Inc.
- Renkus Heinz
- Rockford Corp
- Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics (Uk) Limited
- Sica Altoparlanti S.R.L.
- Sonus Faber S.P.A.
- Sony Australia Limited
- Sony Corporation
- Sony Electronics Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Sony Electronics of Korea Corporation
- Sony Electronics (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Sony Electronics (Wuxi) Co., Ltd.
- Sony Emcs (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Tianjin Fujitsu Ten Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Triangle Industries
- Turbosound Ltd
- Tvm, S.R.O.
- V M P Sa
- Vef Radiotehnika Rrr As
- Velodyne Acoustics Inc
- Victory Star Co Ltd
- Visaton Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Vmps - Aguas E Turismo, S.A.
- Vmps Doo Beograd
- Voxx German Holdings Gmbh
- Voxx International Corporation
- Wharfedale International Limited
- Wilhelm Huber + Soehne Gmbh + Co. Kg.
- Wilson Audio Specialties Inc
- Yamaha Corporation
- Yamaha Koporeshon Yk
|Question||Does this publication contain data on consumer or professional audio equipment?|
|Answer||The report includes companies involved in manufacturing loudspeakers, regardless of whether they are for consumer or professional use.|