- Trends in Infectious Diseases partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Infectious Diseases partnering agreement structure
- Infectious Diseases partnering contract documents
- Top Infectious Diseases deals by value
- Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Infectious Diseases disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Infectious Diseases deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Infectious Diseases deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Infectious Diseases dealmaking trends.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
- Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
- Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Infectious Diseases deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The - Chapter includes the top 25 most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Infectious Diseases deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Infectious Diseases partnering deals by specific Infectious Diseases target announced since 2014. The - Chapter is organized by specific Infectious Diseases therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Infectious Diseases partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Infectious Diseases technologies and products.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014 to 2020 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Infectious Diseases trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014 to 2020 includes:
- Trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Infectious Diseases deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Infectious Diseases deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 1500 Infectious Diseases deal records
- The leading Infectious Diseases deals by value since 2014
- Most active Infectious Diseases dealmakers since 2014
- Bacterial: Anthrax, Campylobacter Jejuni, Clostridium difficile, Diphtheria, Escherichia Coli (E-coli), Group A Streptococcus, Group B Streptococcus, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), Helicobacter Pylori, Lyme disease, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium avium, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Sepsis, Tetanus, Tuberculosis (TB), plus other bacterial indications
- Fungal: Nail Psoriasis, Onychomycosis (Nail infection), plus other fungal indications
- Tropical: African trypanosomiasis (Sleeping sickness), Dengue fever, Malaria, West Nile Virus, Yellow fever, plus other tropical indications
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Infectious Diseases Partnering 2014-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,500 infectious diseases deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
What exclusivity is granted?
What is the payment structure for the deal?
How are the sales and payments audited?
What is the deal term?
How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
How are IPRs handled and owned?
Who is responsible for commercialization?
Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
How is confidentiality and publication managed?
How are disputes to be resolved?
Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
What happens when there is a change of ownership?
What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Infectious Diseases dealmaking
2.2. Infectious Diseases partnering over the years
2.3. Infectious Diseases partnering by deal type
2.4. Infectious Diseases partnering by industry sector
2.5. Infectious Diseases partnering by stage of development
2.6. Infectious Diseases partnering by technology type
2.7. Infectious Diseases partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 –Financial deal terms for Infectious Diseases partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Infectious Diseases partnering
3.3. Infectious Diseases partnering headline values
3.4. Infectious Diseases deal upfront payments
3.5. Infectious Diseases deal milestone payments
3.6. Infectious Diseases royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading Infectious Diseases deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Infectious Diseases partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Infectious Diseases
4.4. Top Infectious Diseases deals by value
Chapter 5 – Infectious Diseases contract document directory
5.2. Infectious Diseases partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Infectious Diseases dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Infectious Diseases therapeutic target
- Appendix 1 – Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by company A-Z since 2014
- Appendix 2 – Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by deal type since 2014
- Appendix 3 – Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by stage of development since 2014
- Appendix 4 – Directory of Infectious Diseases deals by technology type sinc 2014
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
Figure 1: Infectious Diseases partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Infectious Diseases partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 3: Infectious Diseases partnering by industry sector since 2014
Figure 4: Infectious Diseases partnering by stage of development since 2014
Figure 5: Infectious Diseases partnering by technology type since 2014
Figure 6: Infectious Diseases partnering by indication since 2014
Figure 7: Infectious Diseases deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Infectious Diseases deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Infectious Diseases deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Infectious Diseases deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active Infectious Diseases dealmaking activity since 2014
Figure 12: Top Infectious Diseases deals by value since 2014
- 4SC Discovery
- 36 Strategies General Trading
- A*STAR Agency for Science
- Technology and Research
- A*STAR Institute of Microelectronics (IME)
- A*STAR Singapore Immunology Network
- A*STAR’ Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
- Aarhus University Hospital
- AB Analitica
- Abbott Laboratories
- Academic Medical Center
- Academy of Military Medical Sciences (China)
- Accelerate Diagnostics
- Access BIO
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Actavis (name changed to Allergan)
- Acumen Pharmaceuticals
- Acurx Pharmaceuticals
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics
- ADT Altona Diagnostic Technologies
- Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Advanced Biological Laboratories
- Advanced BioNutrition
- Advanced BioScience Laboratories
- Aelix Therapeutics
- Aethlon Medical
- Affinium Pharmaceuticals
- Agenus Bio
- Agricultural Materials Company
- Agricultural Research Service
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- AIMM Therapeutics
- AIT Therapeutics
- Akers Biosciences
- Akonni Biosystems
- Alamo Pharma Services
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Alibaba Health
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Alpha Tech Pet
- Altan Pharma
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories
- Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
- Amarex Clinical Research
- American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR)
- American Gene Technologies
- American Type Culture Collection (ATCC)
- Amerigen Pharmaceuticals
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- AmpliPhi Biosciences
- Amplyx Pharmaceuticals
- AMP Therapeutics
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals
- Anatara Lifesciences
- Angelini Pharma
- AnGes MG
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Antigen Discovery
- AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals
- Appili Therapeutics
- Applied BioCode
- Aptevo Therapeutics
- Aptimmune Biologics
- Aqua Pharmaceuticals
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals
- Arcturus Therapeutics
- Ares Genetics
- Ares Life Sciences
- Argos Therapeutics
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals
- Arisan Therapeutics
- Ark Animal Health
- Ark Biosciences
- Arno Therapeutics
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- Arrow Pharmaceuticals
- Arsanis Biosciences
- Artes Biotechnology
- ARUP Laboratories
- Asclepia Outsourcing Solutions
- Asklepios Biopharmaceutical
- Aspen Holding
- Astellas Pharma
- Aston University
- Astra Formedic
- Atara Biotherapeutics
- Atlas Genetics
- Atomo Diagnostics
- Atox Bio
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Australian Research Council
- Autobio Diagnostics
- AUT Roche Diagnostics Laboratory
- AUT University
- Aviragen Therapeutics
- Aytu BioScience
- AzurRx BioPharma
- Banco de Sangre de Servicios Mutuos
- Baruch S Blumberg Institute
- Basilea Pharmaceutica
- Batavia Biosciences
- Bavarian Nordic
- Baxter International
- Bay Area Lyme Foundation
- Bayer Healthcare
- Baylor College
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor Institute for Immunology Research
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton Dickinson
- Beijing Clear Biotech
- Benitec Biopharma
- Berlin Chemie
- Best Choice
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- BGN Technologies
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- BioCad Holding
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- Bio Farma
- BioFire Diagnostics
- Bioharmony Therapeutics
- Biohealth Innovation
- Biokinetic Europe
- bioLytical Laboratories
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- Biomedical Catalyst Fund (UK)
- bioMONTR Labs
- BionX Medical Technologies
- Biophage Pharma
- Biophore Pharmaceuticals
- BioSun Pharmed
- Blood Systems Research Institute
- Bloom Burton
- Bluejay Diagnostics
- Blue Water Vaccines
- BMG Pharmaceuticals
- BMV Medica
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Boston Pharmaceuticals
- Boulos and Cooper Pharmaceuticals
- Brandeis University
- Breathtec BioMedical
- Breckenridge Pharmaceuticals
- BridgeCrest Medical
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.