Incorporating the new American Psychological Association Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Girls and Women, The Complete Women′s Psychotherapy Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third–party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- Critical tool for treating the most commonly encountered disorders in therapy with girls and women
- Organized around 19 main presenting problems, including balancing work and family, body image, single parenting, care giving of aging parents, divorce, domestic violence, infertility, sexual abuse, and postpartum mood disorders
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy–to–use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample?treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third–party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready–to–use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health?professionals need to?efficiently run their practice.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: [external URL]
Balancing Work and Family/Multiple Roles.
Body Image Disturbance/Eating Disorder.
Career Success Obstacle.
Caregiving of Aging Parents.
Low Self–Esteem/Lack of Assertiveness.
Menopause and Perimenopause.
Partner Relational Problems.
Postpartum Mood Disorder (PPD).
Sexual Abuse (Childhood).
Sexual Assault and Rape.
Sexuality/Issues in Sexual Functioning.
Appendix A. Bibliotherapy.
Appendix B. Bibliography of Professional References.
Appendix C. Index of DSM–IV–TR Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.