- Trends in gynecology partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Gynecology partnering agreement structure
- Gynecology partnering contract documents
- Top gynecology deals by value
- Most active gynecology dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive gynecology disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering gynecology deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for gynecology deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of gynecology dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in gynecology dealmaking since 2010 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading gynecology deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active gynecology dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to gynecology deals since 2010 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all gynecology partnering deals by specific gynecology target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific gynecology therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all gynecology partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in gynecology partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of gynecology technologies and products.
Report scopeGlobal Gynecology Partnering 2010 to 2022 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to gynecology trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Gynecology Partnering 2010 to 2022 includes:
- Trends in gynecology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of gynecology deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 490 gynecology deal records
- The leading gynecology deals by value since 2010
- Most active gynecology dealmakers since 2010
In Global Gynecology Partnering 2010 to 2022, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Gynecology Partnering 2010-2022 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 490 gynecology deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Table of Contents
2.2. Gynecology partnering over the years
2.3. Gynecology partnering by deal type
2.4. Gynecology partnering by industry sector
2.5. Gynecology partnering by stage of development
2.6. Gynecology partnering by technology type
2.7. Gynecology partnering by therapeutic indication
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for gynecology partnering
3.3. Gynecology partnering headline values
3.4. Gynecology deal upfront payments
3.5. Gynecology deal milestone payments
3.6. Gynecology royalty rates
4.2. Most active in gynecology partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in gynecology
4.4. Top gynecology deals by value
5.2. Gynecology partnering deals where contract document available
6.2. Deals by gynecology therapeutic target
Appendix 2 - Directory of gynecology deals by deal type 2010 to 2022
Appendix 3 - Directory of gynecology deals by stage of development 2010 to 2022
Appendix 4 - Directory of gynecology deals by technology type 2010 to 2022
Figure 2: Gynecology partnering by deal type since 2010
Figure 3: Gynecology partnering by industry sector since 2010
Figure 4: Gynecology partnering by stage of development since 2010
Figure 5: Gynecology partnering by technology type since 2010
Figure 6: Gynecology partnering by indication since 2010
Figure 7: Gynecology deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Gynecology deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Gynecology deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Gynecology deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active gynecology dealmaking activity- 2010 to 2022
Figure 12: Top gynecology deals by value since 2010
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aarhus University
- Abbott Laboratories
- Accord Healthcare
- Acella Pharmaceuticals
- Acessa Health
- Acino Pharma
- Advanced BioScience Laboratories
- Aegea Medical
- AEterna Zentaris
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Agile Therapeutics
- AirStrip Technologies
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Alfa Medica
- Allegheny Technologies
- Allergan (name changed from Actavis)
- Altavant Sciences
- Amag Pharmaceuticals
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Systems
- AmniSure International
- Amos Gazit
- Amring Pharmaceuticals
- Anaconda Pharma
- AnGes MG
- Angus Australia
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Aptorum Group
- Aquatrove Biosciences
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Arc Medical Design
- Arizona State University
- Ascend Therapeutics
- Asieris MediTech
- ASKA Pharmaceuticals
- Aspen Dental
- Aspen Pharmacare Canada
- ASPiRA Labs
- Atlas Genetics
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency
- Avanti Specialty Pharmacy Management
- Avion Pharmaceuticals
- Axonics Modulation Technologies
- Aytu BioPharma
- Back Bay Scientific
- Barretos Cancer Hospital
- Bavarian Nordic
- Bayer Animal Health
- Bayer Healthcare
- Bayer Schering Pharma
- Bayer Yakuhin
- Bayer Zydus Pharma
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Beckman Coulter
- Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI)
- Besins Healthcare
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Biodar plus
- BioGenini Medical
- BioGen Medical
- BioNano Genomics
- Bioniche Life Sciences
- Biostar Pharmaceuticals
- BioSyent Pharma
- Biota Pharmaceuticals
- Biotech Inc
- Bloom Fertility
- Bluebird Bio
- BMG Pharmaceuticals
- BMV Medica
- Bolder Surgical
- Boston Scientific
- Boston University
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Burdica Biomed
- California Cryobank
- California Institute for Biomedical Research
- CAN-med Healthcare
- Cancer Genetics
- Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas
- Carmel Medical Center
- CarrierGene Biotech
- Ceek Women's Health
- Cel Sci
- Center for Human Genetics and Laboratory Medicine
- Centrix Pharmaceutical
- Cervos Medical
- CFR Pharmaceuticals
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Chun Fo Pharmaceutical
- Cicero Diagnostics
- Cipla Medpro
- Clarion Medical Technologies
- CNC Biotech
- Cobra Biologics
- Cocrystal Pharma
- Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Columbia Laboratories
- Columbia University
- Common Sense
- Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado
- Consortia Health
- Consort Medical
- Control Flo Medical
- Cook Medical
- Cooper Companies
- Cooper Surgical
- Coriell Life Sciences
- Creative Medical Technologies
- CR Pharma
- Cryo Management
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.