- Trends in Musculoskeletal partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Musculoskeletal partnering agreement structure
- Musculoskeletal partnering contract documents
- Top Musculoskeletal deals by value
- Most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Musculoskeletal disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Musculoskeletal deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Musculoskeletal deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Musculoskeletal dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Musculoskeletal deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Musculoskeletal deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Musculoskeletal partnering deals by specific Musculoskeletal target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Musculoskeletal therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Musculoskeletal partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Musculoskeletal partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Musculoskeletal technologies and products.
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Musculoskeletal trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020 includes:
- Trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Musculoskeletal deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Musculoskeletal deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 540 Musculoskeletal deal records
- The leading Musculoskeletal deals by value since 2014
- Most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers since 2014
In Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014 to 2020, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2014-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 540 musculoskeletal deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking
2.2. Musculoskeletal partnering over the years
2.3. Musculoskeletal partnering by deal type
2.4. Musculoskeletal partnering by industry sector
2.5. Musculoskeletal partnering by stage of development
2.6. Musculoskeletal partnering by technology type
2.7. Musculoskeletal partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Musculoskeletal partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Musculoskeletal partnering
3.3. Musculoskeletal partnering headline values
3.4. Musculoskeletal deal upfront payments
3.5. Musculoskeletal deal milestone payments
3.6. Musculoskeletal royalty rates
Chapter 4 - Leading Musculoskeletal deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Musculoskeletal partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Musculoskeletal
4.4. Top Musculoskeletal deals by value
Chapter 5 - Musculoskeletal contract document directory
5.2. Musculoskeletal partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 - Musculoskeletal dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Musculoskeletal therapeutic target
- Appendix 1 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by company A-Z since 2014
- Appendix 2 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by deal type since 2014
- Appendix 3 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by stage of development since 2014
- Appendix 4 - Directory of Musculoskeletal deals by technology type since 2014
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
Table of figures
Figure 1: Musculoskeletal partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Musculoskeletal partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 3: Musculoskeletal partnering by industry sector since 2014
Figure 4: Musculoskeletal partnering by stage of development since 2014
Figure 5: Musculoskeletal partnering by technology type since 2014
Figure 6: Musculoskeletal partnering by indication since 2014
Figure 7: Musculoskeletal deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Musculoskeletal deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Musculoskeletal deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Musculoskeletal deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active Musculoskeletal dealmaking activity since 2014
Figure 12: Top Musculoskeletal deals by value since 2014
- A2A Pharmaceuticals
- Abiogen Pharma
- Adaptive Health
- Adcock Ingram
- Advanced BioMatrix
- AGC Asahi Glass
- Akashi Therapeutics
- AKL Research and Development
- Alize Pharma
- All Star Health Brands
- Alpine Immune Sciences
- Alzheimer's Association
- Amend Surgical
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Diabetes Association
- Anagenesis Biotechnologies
- Analysis Group
- Anika Therapeutics
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Antibe Therapeutics
- Apsen Farmacutica
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals
- Aratana Therapeutics
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- Ascendis Pharma
- Asklepios Biopharmaceutical
- Aspen Holding
- Astellas Pharma
- Audentes Therapeutics
- Australian Research Council
- Avalere Health
- Avion Pharmaceuticals
- Axiom Worldwide
- Axovant Sciences
- Axxess Pharma
- Azellon Cell Therapeutics
- Aziyo Biologics
- Bacterin International
- Baxter International
- Benitec Biopharma
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Biomedical Catalyst Fund (UK)
- BioMed X Innovation Center
- BionX Medical Technologies
- BioPharma Forest
- Blue Belt Technologies
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bone Biologics
- Bone Therapeutics
- Boston Dynamics
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- BSN Medical
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Calchan Holdings
- California Institute for Biomedical Research
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Camargo Pharmaceutical Services
- Camber Spine Technologies
- Can-Fite BioPharma
- Capricor Therapeutics
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Carestream Health
- Carlina Technologies
- Carpal Aid
- Casper Pharma
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cellthera Pharma
- Cell Therapy Catapult
- Cellular Biomedicine
- Cel Sci
- Centinel Spine
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Changshan Pharm
- CheckPoint Immunology
- Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA) Registry
- Children's Hospital Boston
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Research Institute
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals
- Cloud Pharmaceuticals
- CMS Medical
- Cocoon Biotech
- Coeptis Pharmaceuticals
- Coherus Biosciences
- Collaborative Trajectory Analysis Project
- Collagen Solutions Plc
- Colorado HealthOP
- Colorado State University
- Columbia University
- Connecticut Innovations
- Consensus Orthopedics
- Consortium AI
- CRISPR Therapeutics
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- Cure Duchenne
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.