The XIV edition of CSIL report The world mattress industry analyses the mattress industry on a global level and contains current and historical data for a total of 60 countries.
It focuses on the 44 most important mattress manufacturing countries (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam) and includes international trade of mattress data for further 16 countries.
- Part I deals with production, consumption and international trade of mattresses and includes a section of world mattress industry statistics and an appendix with methodological notes.
- Part II consists of 44 country analysis sections that include:
- mattress industry trends of production, apparent consumption, exports, imports for the years 2007-2016 and forecasts of yearly changes in mattress market for 2017-2018.
- Major trading partners (origin of imports and destination of exports of mattresses).
- Breakdown of production by material (innerspring, latex, foam, other) and quantity of mattresses produced (when available).
- Short profiles of top mattress manufacturers operating in the country.
- Information on distribution system and main players.
- Part III includes detailed profiles of 26 major mattress manufacturers (financial highlights, manufacturing process, distribution system, products, sales performance).
- Part IV and Part V contain website addresses of selected mattress industry suppliers and full addresses of mattress manufacturing companies mentioned in the report.
An excel data file is provided, with all the figures included in the report's tables.
I. Structure of the report
II. Basic data
III. Mergers and Acquisitions
IV. Product trends
V. Consumer and contract segments
Part I. Consumption, Production And International Trade Of Mattresses
1.1 Consumption and imports of mattresses
The mattress sector in 44 major countries. Overview
1.2 Production and exports of mattresses
1.3 International trade of mattresses
1.4 World mattress statistics
Overview of the world mattress industry (44 major countries)
Mattress outlook 2017-2018. Change forecasts in real terms
Appendix: Notes, presentation conventions, classification of countries
Part II. Country Analysis
For Each Considered Country: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
- The mattress sector. Value data
- Economic indicators
- Real growth of mattress consumption. Forecasts
- Exchange rates
- Main mattress trading partners
- Distribution system
- A selection of leading manufacturers
- Breakdown of production by material and quantity (when available)
Part III. Profiles Of Selected Major Manufacturers
Each profile includes:
- Address, telephone, fax, website
- Controlled companies, subsidiaries and brands
- Financial highlights
- Manufacturing process
- Distribution system
Part IV. Selected Mattress Industry Suppliers
- Machinery producers
- Materials manufacturers
- Flammability testing laboratories
- Certification centers
- Mattress industry associations
Part V. Addresses
- Ada Möbelfabrik
- Airland Holding Company
- Boydak Holding
- Comfort Solutions (by King Koil)
- France Bedding
- Hilding Anders International
- Hua Wei Mei
- Paramount Bed
- Recticel International
- Red Apple
- Select Comfort
- Serta International
- Silentnight Group
- Spring Air Mattress
- Xilinmen Group