- Data Analysis and Interpretation in Pharmacology is a dual–purpose text, which supplements practical experiments for those students with a small practical component in their course but also compliments experiments for those who have a stronger component.
- The book is based upon a series of data sets that illustrate key points and compliment theoretical aspects of pharmacology.
- This analysis and interpretation can challenge students in ways which conventional laboratory practical exercise can not
- The presentation of the data sets allows for a diversity of subject matter and a flexibility of delivery
- The problem based learning approach of the book aids students to develop Pharmacology core skills and transferable skills needed for research and employment
- Features a website including additional data sets, problems calculations and further references
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown