This report provides details of the latest infectious vaccines agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all infectious vaccines partnering deals announced since January 2014, including financial terms where available, including over 350 links to online deal records of actual infectious vaccines partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Infectious Vaccines dealmaking and business activities.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst - Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Infectious Vaccines dealmaking since 2014, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms. Infectious Vaccines deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Infectious Vaccines dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Infectious Vaccines deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Infectious Vaccines dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Infectious Vaccines dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Infectious Vaccines deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Infectious Vaccines partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The - Chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Infectious Vaccines partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The - Chapter is organized by specific Infectious Vaccines technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Infectious Vaccines technologies and products.
Global Infectious Vaccines Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020: Deal trends, players and financials is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to infectious vaccines trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.Global Infectious Vaccines Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020: Deal trends, players and financials includes:
- Trends in infectious vaccines dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of infectious vaccines deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 350 infectious vaccines deal records
- Identify the most active infectious vaccine dealmakers since 2014
- The leading infectious vaccines deals by value since 2014
- Includes adjuvant deals and alliances since 2014
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific infectious therapy target
The Global Infectious Vaccines Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2020: Deal trends, players and financials report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 350 infectious vaccines deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
What exclusivity is granted?
What is the payment structure for the deal?
How are sales and payments audited?
What is the deal term?
How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
How are IPRs handled and owned?
Who is responsible for commercialization?
Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
How is confidentiality and publication managed?
How are disputes to be resolved?
Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
What happens when there is a change of ownership?
What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Infectious Vaccines dealmaking
2.2. Infectious Vaccines partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Infectious Vaccines dealmakers
2.4. Infectious Vaccines partnering by deal type
2.5. Infectious Vaccines partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Infectious Vaccines partnering
2.6.1 Infectious Vaccines partnering headline values
2.6.2 Infectious Vaccines deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Infectious Vaccines deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Infectious Vaccines royalty rates
Chapter 3 – Leading Infectious Vaccines deals
3.2. Top Infectious Vaccines deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active Infectious Vaccines dealmakers
4.2. Most active Infectious Vaccines dealmakers
4.3. Most active Infectious Vaccines partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 – Infectious Vaccines contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Infectious Vaccines contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 – Infectious Vaccines dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 – Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
- Appendix 1 – Infectious Vaccines deals by company A-Z
- Appendix 2 – Infectious Vaccines deals by stage of development
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Appendix 3 – Infectious Vaccines deals by deal type
- Asset purchase
- Bigpharma outlicensing
- Collaborative R&D
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Spin out
- Technology transfer
- Appendix 4 – Infectious Vaccines deals by therapy area
- Appendix 5 – Deal type definitions
Figure 1: Infectious Vaccines partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Active Infectious Vaccines dealmaking activity since 2014
Figure 3: Infectious Vaccines partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 4: Infectious Vaccines partnering by disease type since 2014
Figure 5: Infectious Vaccines deals with a headline value
Figure 6: Infectious Vaccines deals with an upfront value
Figure 7: Infectious Vaccines deals with a milestone value
Figure 8: Infectious Vaccines deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 9: Top Infectious Vaccines deals by value since 2014
Figure 10: Most active Infectious Vaccines dealmakers since 2014
Figure 11: Online partnering resources
Figure 12: Forthcoming partnering events
- A*STAR’ Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
- Advanced Biological Laboratories
- Advanced BioNutrition
- Aelix Therapeutics
- Aethlon Medical
- Agenus Bio
- American Gene Technologies
- AnGes MG
- Antigen Discovery
- Appili Therapeutics
- Aptimmune Biologics
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals
- Ark Animal Health
- Artes Biotechnology
- Astellas Pharma
- Batavia Biosciences
- Bavarian Nordic
- Baxter International
- Baylor College
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor Institute for Immunology Research
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bio Farma
- Biokinetic Europe
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- BioSun Pharmed
- Blue Water Vaccines
- Brighton Biotech
- Broad Institute
- Burnet Institute
- Butantan Institute
- Caliber Biotherapeutics
- California Institute for Medical Researc
- Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Cuba)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals
- Changchun BCHT Biotechnology
- Children's Hospital Boston
- China National Biotech Group (CNBG)
- City of Hope
- CMC Biologics
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.