This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Palm Oil Producers (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 230 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 230 largest Palm Oil Producers (GLOBAL) companies.
The Palm Oil Producers (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example FELDA KERNEL PRODUCTS SDN BHD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example TONGLIAO QINGGU XINHE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS PROCESSING CO., LTD. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 230 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 8.2%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
Below is a Sample List of Companies Mentioned in this Report, this is Subject to Change On a Month By Month Basis.
- Ec Palm Oil Co.,Ltd.
- Endau Palm Oil Mill Sdn Bhd
- Eng Hong Palm Oil Mill Sdn Bhd
- Eng Huat Oil Palm (Pagoh) Sdn. Bhd.
- Eng Lee Palm Oil Sdn. Bhd.
- Ensengei Palm Oil Mill Sdn. Bhd.
- Eonlipids Sdn Bhd
- Equatorial Palm Oil Plc
- Ever-Yield Sdn Bhd
- Ewart Chain Ltd.
- Far East Holdings Bhd
- Felda Agricultural Services Sdn Bhd
- Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad
- Felda Iffco Sdn. Bhd.
- Felda Kernel Products Sdn Bhd
- Felda Marketing Services Sdn Bhd
- Felda Vegetable Oil Products Sdn Bhd
- Fima Ola - Produtos Alimentares, S.A.
- First Resources Limited
- Fong Tak Oil Palm Sdn Bhd
- Fong Yap Oil Palm Trading Sdn. Bhd.
- Fpg Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd
- Fuji Oil Holdings Inc.
- Fyp Oil Palm Sdn. Bhd.
- Gemilang Palm Oil (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Glenealy Plantations (Malaya) Berhad
- Global Palm Oil Co.,Ltd.
- Godam Oil Palm Sdn. Bhd.
- Godrej Gokarna Oil Palm Limited
- Godrej Oil Palm Limited
- Gokul Refoils & Solvent Ltd
- Golden Agri International Pte Ltd
- Golden Agri-Resources Ltd
- Golden Land Berhad
- Golden Max Oil Palm Sdn. Bhd.
- Perak Agro Mills Sendirian Berhad
- Perak Agro Oil Palm Sdn. Bhd.
- Perkebunan Nusantara Iii, Pt (Persero)
- Perkebunan Nusantara V, Pt (Persero)
- Perusahaan Minyak Sawit Bintang Sdn Bhd
- Pgeo Edible Oils Sdn Bhd
- Pgeo Group Sdn. Bhd.
- Phattara Palm Oil Company Limited
- Pinangah Oil Palm Sdn. Bhd.
- Pitak Palm Oil Co Ltd
- Pitas Palm Oil Mill Sdn. Bhd.
- Pl Oil Palm & Rubber Sdn. Bhd.
- Power Palm Oil Company Limited
- Ppb Group Berhad
- Prachongkij Palm Oil Company Limited
- Premier Nalfin Berhad
- Premium Palm Oil Co Ltd
- Presco Plc
- Pride Palm Oil Mill Sdn. Bhd.
- Prolific Yield Sdn Bhd
- Prosper Palm Oil Mill Sdn Bhd
- Proteinas Del Olivo Sa
- Pt Bakrie Sumatera Plantations Tbk
- Pt Sinar Mas Agro Resource And Technology Tbk
- Pu Pa Nich Palm Oil Co Ltd
- Pura Foods Limited
- Qinhuangdao Goldensea Grain & Oil Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ql Plantation Sdn Bhd
- Ql Resources Berhad
- Quanzhou Jinhua Youzhi Shipin Co.,Ltd
- R H Lundu Palm Oil Mill Sdn. Bhd.
- R H Selangau Palm Oil Mill Sdn Bhd
- Revenue Direction Palm Oil Mill (M) Sdn Bhd
- Rimbunan Sawit Berhad
- Risda Plantation Sdn Bhd
- Riyer Palm Oil Company Limited
- Rompin Palm Oil Mill Sdn Bhd
- Roong Jaroen Palm Oil Co Ltd
- Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil (Rspo)
- Rubest Oil Palm Plantations Sdn. Bhd.
- Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd
- R.E.A. Holdings Plc
- Sabahmas Plantations Sdn Bhd
- Sabang Mills Sdn Bhd
- Saeng Sawan Oil Palm Plantation And Industry Company Limited
- Saengsiri Palm Oil Co.,Ltd.
- Saha Rungsab Palm Oil Co Ltd
- Sakaeo Palm Oil Company Limited
... And many more