This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Petroleum Refining (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 100 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 100 largest Petroleum Refining (GLOBAL) companies.
The Petroleum Refining (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example PETRO CHINA COMPANY LIMITED DAQING PETROCHEMICAL BRANCH is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 100 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 18.7%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
- Aromatic (Thailand) Public Company Limited Asfaltos Espanoles Sa
- Attock Refinery Limited Bangkok Synthetics Co Ltd
- Baotaqifen Co.,Ltd Basell Poliolefine Italia S.R.L.
- Beco Petroleum Product Plc Beijing Kunlun Lubricating Oil Factory
- Beijinganbangshihuayouxiangongsiqiqihaer Branch Company Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Binh Son Refining And Petrochemical Company Limited Bluestar Petrochemical Co., Ltd. Tianjin Petrochemical Factory
- Bp Plc Bp Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust
- Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited B.P.Japan K.K.
- Caltex Australia Limited Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P
- Cangzhou Huahai Oil Refining Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd Cangzhou Nandagangguanli Districtyu Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd
- Cenovus Energy Inc. Centrel Pty Ltd
- Ceska Rafinerska, A.S. Ceva International Inc
- Ceylon Petroleum Corporation Changchunxindashiyoujituannongan Petrochemical Co.,Ltd
- Changjiang Securities Company Limited Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Chevron Corporation Chevron Japan Limited
- Chevron Malaysia Limited
- Delek Us Holdings, Inc
- Deutsche Pentosin-Werke, Gesellschaft Mit Beschraenkter Haftung
- Dogu Akdeniz Petro Kimya Ve Rafineri Sanayi Ticaret A.S.
- Dongguan Liandaolu Modified Asphalt Co.,Ltd
- Dongying Baolong Petrochemical Co.,Ltd
- Dongying Gelin Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Dongying Lijin Petrochemical Works
- Dongying Longyuan Petrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Dongying Shengyu Petroleum Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dongying Xuchen Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd
- Dongying Zhenhai Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd
- Dordtsche Petroleum-Industrie Maatschappij Nv
- Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation
- El Paso Cgp Company
- El Paso Corp
- Electroplating Engineers of Japan Ltd.
- Thai Oil Public Company Limited
- The Ani Corporation Pty Limited
- The Bangchak Petroleum Pcl
- The Petroleum Oil And Gas Corporation of South Africa (Pty)
- Tianjin Jinghua Petrified Co.,Ltd
- Tianjin Lianda Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Nisseki Lubricants & Grease Co.,Ltd.
- Tianjin Xintai Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Titan Oil Pte Ltd
- Tonengeneral Sekiyu K.K.
- Tosco Corp
- Varo Energy B.V.
- Vertex Energy, Inc.
- Vietnam Oil And Gas Group
- Vitol Refining Group B.V.
- Weifang Lianxing Carbon Co.,Ltd
- West Pacific Petrochemical Company Ltd. Dalian
Please Note: A full list of companies is available in the sample.