This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsVisonic Ltd (Visonic), a subsidiary of Johnson Controls International Plc, is a developer and manufacturer of electronic security systems and components. The company’s product portfolio includes wireless property protection, compatible wireless detectors, CMS, mobile application, and communication solutions, and wired detectors. Visonic markets these products under PowerMax, Amber, Power G, Zigbee, and PowerCode brand names. It provides real-time connectivity between families, homes, property, care givers and community support networks. Visonic operates an in-house, production facility in Kiryat Gat, Israel. The company markets products through a network of distributors, and sales representatives across North and South America, Europe, Africa and the Asia-Pacific. Visonic is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Visonic Ltd - Key Facts
- Visonic Ltd - Key Employees
- Visonic Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Visonic Ltd - History
- Visonic Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Visonic Ltd - Business Description
- Visonic Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Visonic Ltd - Strengths
- Visonic Ltd - Weaknesses
- Visonic Ltd - Opportunities
- Visonic Ltd - Threats
- Visonic Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Visonic Ltd, Key Facts
- Visonic Ltd, Key Employees
- Visonic Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Visonic Ltd, History
- Visonic Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Magal Security Systems Ltd
- Verint Systems Inc