This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dyson Group plc (Dyson) is a chemical company that manages its investment properties within the UK. The company carries out the research, development, manufacture and sale of technical ceramic products such as zirconia (zirconium oxide) and tin oxide. Its product line includes tundish metering nozzles, sliding gate plate inserts, firebricks, zirconia atomising nozzle, tin oxide electrodes, isostatically pressed crucible, foundry ladle nozzles, holloware, composite nozzles and refractories. Its products are widely used in the steel, glass, automotive emissions, foundry, and powder metallurgy industries. The company sells its products through a global distribution network of technical representatives. It also operates property business. Dyson is headquartered in Sheffield, the UK.
Dyson Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 17, 2017: Dyson sets out to hire 110 new staff
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Facts
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Employees
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Dyson Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Dyson Group Plc - History
- Dyson Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Dyson Group Plc - Business Description
- Dyson Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dyson Group Plc - Strengths
- Dyson Group Plc - Weaknesses
- Dyson Group Plc - Opportunities
- Dyson Group Plc - Threats
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Competitors
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Facts
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Employees
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Dyson Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- Dyson Group Plc, History
- Dyson Group Plc, Subsidiaries
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Competitors