1h Free Analyst TimeDyson Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsDyson Group plc (Dyson) is a chemical company engaged in research and development, manufacture and sale of technical ceramic products such as zirconia and tin oxide through its operating division, Dyson technical Ceramics. The company's product line includes tundish metering nozzles, firebricks, tin oxide electrodes, sliding gate plate inserts, pressed crucible, holloware, composite nozzles and refractories and alumina laboratory crucibles. Dyson supplies products to the industries such as steel, glass, automotive emissions, foundry, powder metallurgy industries, investment casting and aerospace, biomedical and automotive industries. The company sells its products through a global distribution network of technical representatives. Dyson is headquartered in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Facts
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Employees
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Dyson Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Dyson Group Plc - History
- Dyson Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Dyson Group Plc - Business Description
- Dyson Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dyson Group Plc - Strengths
- Dyson Group Plc - Weaknesses
- Dyson Group Plc - Opportunities
- Dyson Group Plc - Threats
- Dyson Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Facts
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Employees
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Dyson Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- Dyson Group Plc, History
- Dyson Group Plc, Subsidiaries
- Dyson Group Plc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vesuvius plc
- RHI Magnesita NV
- CERIC Technologies
- CeramTec GmbH
- ATI Inc
- Amalgamated Metal Corporation PLC