This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsXantrex LLC (Xantrex), a subsidiary of Mission Critical Electronics, designs, develops, manufactures and markets advanced power electronic products and systems for the mobile power markets. The company’s products include power inverters, battery chargers, backup power products and other accessories. Xantrex’s products find application in boats, recreational vehicles, utility and emergency vehicles, heavy-duty trucks, work vehicles, and automobiles, among others. It distributes products across Europe, Asia, North America, and Africa. The company has presence in the US and Canada. Xantrex is headquartered in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Xantrex LLC - Key Facts
- Xantrex LLC - Key Employees
- Xantrex LLC - Major Products and Services
- Xantrex LLC - History
- Xantrex LLC - Company Statement
- Xantrex LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Xantrex LLC - Business Description
- Xantrex LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Xantrex LLC - Strengths
- Xantrex LLC - Weaknesses
- Xantrex LLC - Opportunities
- Xantrex LLC - Threats
- Xantrex LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Xantrex LLC, Key Facts
- Xantrex LLC, Key Employees
- Xantrex LLC, Major Products and Services
- Xantrex LLC, History
- Xantrex LLC, Other Locations
- Xantrex LLC, Subsidiaries
- Xantrex LLC, Joint Venture
- Xantrex LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- SatCon Technology Corp
- Eltek Inc.
- ProTechnologies Inc
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Electrovaya Inc