The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsFarmer Bros Co (Farmer Bros) is a coffee roaster, distributor and wholesaler of coffee, tea and culinary products. The company's product portfolio includes roasted and ground coffee, iced coffee, organic coffee, cold brew coffee, premium spices, pancake and biscuit mixes, gravy and sauce mixes, soup bases, dressings, syrups and sauces, and other coffee-related products such as coffee filters, sugar and creamers. It also offers various services to direct store delivery customers through route sales representatives. Farmer Bros markets its products under Artisan Collection by Farmer Brothers, Farmer Brothers, Superior, Metropolitan, China Mist, Cain's, Boyds, Un Momento, Collaborative Coffee, and China Mist brand names. The company also provides recipes of several beverages. It serves small independent restaurants, foodservice operators, restaurant and convenience store chains, hotels, casinos, department and convenience store chains, grocery chains, foodservice distributors, hospitals and gourmet coffee houses. Farmer Bros is headquartered in Northlake, Texas, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Farmer Bros Co - Key Facts
- Farmer Bros Co - Key Employees
- Farmer Bros Co - Key Employee Biographies
- Farmer Bros Co - Major Products and Services
- Farmer Bros Co - History
- Farmer Bros Co - Company Statement
- Farmer Bros Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Farmer Bros Co - Business Description
- Product Category: Coffee (Roasted)
- Product Category: Culinary
- Product Category: Spice
- Product Category: Tea and Other beverages
- Farmer Bros Co - Corporate Strategy
- Farmer Bros Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Farmer Bros Co - Strengths
- Farmer Bros Co - Weaknesses
- Farmer Bros Co - Opportunities
- Farmer Bros Co - Threats
- Farmer Bros Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Farmer Bros Co, Key Facts
- Farmer Bros Co, Key Employees
- Farmer Bros Co, Key Employee Biographies
- Farmer Bros Co, Major Products and Services
- Farmer Bros Co, History
- Farmer Bros Co, Other Locations
- Farmer Bros Co, Subsidiaries
- Farmer Bros Co, Key Competitors
- Farmer Bros Co, Annual Ratios
- Farmer Bros Co, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Farmer Bros Co, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Farmer Bros Co, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The J.M. Smucker Co
- Sysco Corporation
- Starbucks Corp
- S&D Coffee & Tea
- Ronnoco Coffee LLC
- Peet's Coffee & Tea Inc
- Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA, Inc.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc
- Gavina & Sons, Inc.
- Community Coffee Company LLC