This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAriba Inc (Ariba), a subsidiary of SAP SE, is a provider of business commerce solutions for buying and selling of goods and services and managing cash. The company combines cloud-based applications with the internet-based trading community to help clients discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. It offers diverse solutions including supplier management, strategic sourcing, solutions for direct spend, procurement, financial supply chain, integration solutions, and services for buyers. Ariba serves banking, automotive, chemicals, consumer products, insurance, energy and natural resources industries. The company's business operations span across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and North America. Ariba is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Ariba Inc - Key Facts
- Ariba Inc - Key Employees
- Ariba Inc - Major Products and Services
- Ariba Inc - History
- Ariba Inc - Company Statement
- Ariba Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Ariba Inc - Business Description
- Ariba Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ariba Inc - Strengths
- Ariba Inc - Weaknesses
- Ariba Inc - Opportunities
- Ariba Inc - Threats
- Ariba Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Ariba Inc, Key Facts
- Ariba Inc, Key Employees
- Ariba Inc, Major Products and Services
- Ariba Inc, History
- Ariba Inc, Other Locations
- Ariba Inc, Subsidiaries
- Ariba Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Determine Inc
- UST Global Inc
- Basware, Inc.
- Oracle Corp
- Zycus Inc.
- Coupa Software Inc