This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSgurrEnergy Ltd (SgurrEnergy), a subsidiary of John Wood Group plc, provides engineering and technical advisory solutions for solar, onshore and offshore wind, wave, tidal, and hydro projects. The company provides end-to-end consultancy services including full renewable energy project lifecycle development, due diligence and project management services. SgurrEnergy offers these services to utilities, financiers, developers and other public and private sector organizations. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the UK, India and the US. SgurrEnergy is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Key Facts
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Key Employees
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - History
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Business Description
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Strengths
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Weaknesses
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Opportunities
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Threats
- SgurrEnergy Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- SgurrEnergy Ltd, Key Facts
- SgurrEnergy Ltd, Key Employees
- SgurrEnergy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- SgurrEnergy Ltd, History
- SgurrEnergy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- SgurrEnergy Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- UEK Corp
- The Natural Power Consultants Ltd
- RINA Consulting Ltd
- DNV Group AS
- Mott MacDonald Group Ltd
- 3E Company