This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saint-Gobain Limited (Saint-Gobain) carries out the manufacture and sale of construction materials. The company offers construction products, innovative materials and building distribution products. Its product line includes decorative material, insulation and dry lining, plumbing, timber and tiles, pipes, industrial mortars, performance polymers, glass products, mineral ceramics, plastics and abrasives. These products find application in interior fittings, wall and floor covering, home appliances, doors and windows, electronic applications, thermal and acoustic insulation, and partitions. Saint-Gobain serves various sectors such as residential, automotive, healthcare, renovation and refurbishment, infrastructure and industrial. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain. Saint-Gobain is headquartered in Coventry, the UK.
Saint-Gobain Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 20,2016: Saint-Gobain expansion creates 130 new jobs in Portage
Aug 22,2016: Prestigious Health and Safety award for Saint-Gobain PAM UK
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Saint-Gobain Limited - Key Facts
Saint-Gobain Limited - Major Products and Services
Saint-Gobain Limited - History
Saint-Gobain Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Saint-Gobain Limited - Business Description
Saint-Gobain Limited - Corporate Strategy
Saint-Gobain Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Saint-Gobain Limited - Strengths
Saint-Gobain Limited - Weaknesses
Saint-Gobain Limited - Opportunities
Saint-Gobain Limited - Threats
Saint-Gobain Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Saint-Gobain Limited, Key Facts
Saint-Gobain Limited, Major Products and Services
Saint-Gobain Limited, History
Saint-Gobain Limited, Key Competitors