Graphene: Important Results and Applications provides an overview on the latest research in graphene production and applications. The most advanced methods of production, including chemical vapor deposition, reduction of graphene oxide, and detonation reaction are explored, as is current research results on the unique nature of graphene and its types, including morphology and thickness, mechanical properties, electrical conductivity, elastic properties of 2D and 3D structures, and more. Chapters covering the dispersion of graphene into the polymer matrix and chemical modifications and their potential applications are also featured. The book concludes with sections focusing on current and future applications.
- Provides an extensive account on the latest research in methods of production of graphene and its derivatives
- Covers commercial manufacture, research results, property data and cutting-edge applications
- Discusses methods of incorporation in graphene products, chemical modifications and projected future uses
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Analysis of Publications
3. Production of Graphene and its Derivatives
4. Manufacturers of Graphene, Its Grades, and the Production Output
5. Unique Nature of Graphene. Research Results
6. Dispersion of Graphene in the Polymer Matrix
7. Chemical Modifications and Their Applications
8. Current Developments in Some Applications of Graphene
9. Comparison of Justification of Nobel Prize by the Selection Committee with Actual Results of Research Reported
George Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings.