This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gammon Construction Limited (Gammon), jointly owned by Jardine Matheson Limited and Balfour Beatty plc, is a provider of engineering and construction services. Its portfolio includes building and construction, engineering design, fit-out, and electrical and mechanical services. Gammon carries out design and construction of foundations; solid and water waste treatment services; and manufactures and supplies and concrete. It also carries out steel fabrication through its facility in Dongguan on the Pearl River Delta. Gammon caters to commercial, industrial, recreational, residential and other customers in Hong Kong and Macau, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Gammon is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Gammon Construction Ltd - Key Facts
Gammon Construction Ltd - Key Employees
Gammon Construction Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Gammon Construction Ltd - Major Products and Services
Gammon Construction Ltd - History
Gammon Construction Ltd - Company Statement
Gammon Construction Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Gammon Construction Ltd - Business Description
Gammon Construction Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gammon Construction Ltd - Strengths
Gammon Construction Ltd - Weaknesses
Gammon Construction Ltd - Opportunities
Gammon Construction Ltd - Threats
Gammon Construction Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Gammon Construction Ltd, Key Facts
Gammon Construction Ltd, Key Employees
Gammon Construction Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Gammon Construction Ltd, Major Products and Services
Gammon Construction Ltd, History
Gammon Construction Ltd, Other Locations
Gammon Construction Ltd, Subsidiaries
Gammon Construction Ltd, Key Competitors
- China Jinmao Holdings Group Ltd
- China State Construction International Holdings Ltd
- Hang Lung Properties Ltd
- China Everbright International Ltd
- Chevalier International Holdings Ltd
- Guangdong Investment Ltd