This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mercer LLC (Mercer), a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan, is a consulting firm. The company offers human resources consulting, outsourcing and financial advisory services across. It helps clients maximize the effectiveness of their health, welfare and retirement programs and optimize performance of employees. The company offers services in the areas of human capital, workforce communication and change, insurance brokerage, individual insurance, retirement solutions, defined contribution, mergers and acquisitions, investments and outsourcing. It has operations across Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and Caribbean, the Middle East and North America. Mercer is headquartered in New York, the US.
Mercer LLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 07,2017: Mercer appoints new CIO
Aug 30,2017: Mercer appoints Gil Platteau as Country Head of Switzerland
Aug 16,2017: Mercer announces board changes
Aug 16,2017: Kristen Kohere-Soutar appointed to Mercer New Zealand
Jul 19,2017: Mercer appoints CEO of Mercer Digital
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Mercer LLC - Key Facts
Mercer LLC - Key Employees
Mercer LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Mercer LLC - Major Products and Services
Mercer LLC - History
Mercer LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mercer LLC - Business Description
Mercer LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mercer LLC - Strengths
Mercer LLC - Weaknesses
Mercer LLC - Opportunities
Mercer LLC - Threats
Mercer LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 30, 2017: Mercer appoints Gil Platteau as Country Head of Switzerland
Aug 16, 2017: Mercer announces board changes
Jul 19, 2017: Mercer appoints CEO of Mercer Digital
May 03, 2017: Mercer announces management changes
Jan 07, 2016: Mercer Forms Strategic Alliance with Progyny to Offer Innovative Fertility Benefits
Section 4 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Mercer LLC, Key Facts
Mercer LLC, Key Employees
Mercer LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Mercer LLC, Major Products and Services
Mercer LLC, History
Mercer LLC, Other Locations
Mercer LLC, Subsidiaries
Mercer LLC, Key Competitors