1h Free Analyst TimeInstron Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsInstron Corp (Instron)manufacturers testing instruments, syst ems, and accessories designed to evaluate mechanical properties of materials and components. The company's product portfolio includes universal and fatigue testing instruments; impact, thermo-mechanical, rheology and torsion testing systems. It also offers systems and rigs to test complete structures and components. Instron offers calibration, maintenance, remote and onsite support, training and consulting, and testing services. The company serves automotive, biomedical, electronics, material and plastic testing and other markets. It has operations across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific. Instron is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Instron Corp - Key Facts
- Instron Corp - Key Employees
- Instron Corp - Major Products and Services
- Instron Corp - History
- Instron Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Instron Corp - Business Description
- Instron Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Instron Corp - Strengths
- Instron Corp - Weaknesses
- Instron Corp - Opportunities
- Instron Corp - Threats
- Instron Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Instron Corp, Key Facts
- Instron Corp, Key Employees
- Instron Corp, Major Products and Services
- Instron Corp, History
- Instron Corp, Other Locations
- Instron Corp, Subsidiaries
- Instron Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zwick GmbH & Co. KG
- TESTRESOURCES INC
- Team Corporation
- Shimadzu Corp
- MTS Systems Corp
- Moog Inc
- Dynamic Testing & Equipment, LLC
- AMETEK MOCON Inc