This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Instron Corp (Instron), a subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc., manufacturers testing instruments, systems, and accessories designed to evaluate mechanical properties of materials and components. The company’s product portfolio includes universal and fatigue testing instruments; impact, thermo-mechanical, rheology and torsion testing systems. It also offers systems and rigs to test complete structures and components. The company offers calibration, remote and onsite support, training and consulting, and testing services. Instron serves automotive, biomedical, electronics, material and plastic testing and other markets. The company has operations across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Instron Corp - Key Facts
Instron Corp - Key Employees
Instron Corp - Major Products and Services
Instron Corp - History
Instron Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Instron Corp - Business Description
Instron Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Instron Corp - Strengths
Instron Corp - Weaknesses
Instron Corp - Opportunities
Instron Corp - Threats
Instron Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Instron Corp, Key Facts
Instron Corp, Key Employees
Instron Corp, Major Products and Services
Instron Corp, History
Instron Corp, Other Locations
Instron Corp, Subsidiaries
Instron Corp, Key Competitors