This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - A summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsHarris Products Group (HPG), a subsidiary of The Lincoln Electric Company, designs, develops and manufactures welding, cutting, brazing, and soldering equipment, and gas distribution systems. It also provides gas control equipment, torches, tips and mixers, machines, filler metals for copper, brass, aluminum, and steel, and specialty gas equipment, medical and other accessories. Its products are used in cutting and beveling, heating, gouging, welding, brazing, soldering, and gas control applications. HPG markets products through a network of distributors across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. It has manufacturing facilities in Mason and Gainesville in the US; Dzierzoniow, Poland; and Sao Paulo, Brazil. HPG is headquartered in Mason, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Harris Products Group - Key Facts
- Harris Products Group - Key Employees
- Harris Products Group - Major Products and Services
- Harris Products Group - History
- Harris Products Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Harris Products Group - Business Description
- Harris Products Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Harris Products Group - Strengths
- Harris Products Group - Weaknesses
- Harris Products Group - Opportunities
- Harris Products Group - Threats
- Harris Products Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Harris Products Group, Key Facts
- Harris Products Group, Key Employees
- Harris Products Group, Major Products and Services
- Harris Products Group, History
- Harris Products Group, Other Locations
- Harris Products Group, Subsidiaries
- Harris Products Group, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Nelson Stud Welding Inc
- Liburdi Dimetrics Corporation
- Victor Technologies Oy
- L&L Products Inc
- Jerpbak-Bayless Company