This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsXactware Solutions Inc (Xactware), a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics, provides software solutions and services for underwriting and property claims. The company specializes in property insurance, remodeling and restoration industries. It offers a range of solutions in the field of claims estimating, contents estimating, property data, claims management, property valuations, property preservation, and underwriting management among others. Xactware's product portfolio includes Xactimate, Xactimate Express, XactAnalysis SP, Industry Trend Reports, 360Value, and others. Its technology tools include software estimation programs, online systems for replacement-cost calculations, estimate tracking and real time data trending. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and the Netherlands. Xactware is headquartered in Lehi, Utah, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Key Facts
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Key Employees
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Major Products and Services
- Xactware Solutions Inc - History
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Company Statement
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Business Description
- Xactware Solutions Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Strengths
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Weaknesses
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Opportunities
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Threats
- Xactware Solutions Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Xactware Solutions Inc, Key Facts
- Xactware Solutions Inc, Key Employees
- Xactware Solutions Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Xactware Solutions Inc, Major Products and Services
- Xactware Solutions Inc, History
- Xactware Solutions Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Marshall & Swift/Boeckh, LLC
- Image Process Design, Inc.
- Epicor Software Corp
- Symbility Solutions Inc.
- AutomationEdge Technologies Inc