This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsDunavant Enterprises Inc (Dunavant) is a logistics and supply chain management company. It offers a wide range of solutions including global and domestic transportation, drayage and trucking, and intermodal milestone management. The company also offers customs brokerage, warehousing and distribution, and leasing solutions. It owns terminal operations in intermodal and port cities across the US including Georgia; Virginia; South Carolina; North Carolina; Tennessee; and Texas. Dunavant also has equity investments in operating companies and real estate. The company's real estate investment portfolio includes single family residential, multi-family residential, office, manufacturing, flex office, warehouse and industrial properties and developments. Dunavant carries out the real estate investments through various business structures, including single ownership, joint ventures, partnerships, investment manager, broker and dealer, development and construction manager. Dunavant is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Key Facts
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Key Employees
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Major Products and Services
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - History
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Business Description
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Strengths
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Weaknesses
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Opportunities
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Threats
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc, Key Facts
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc, Key Employees
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc, History
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries
- Dunavant Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Werner Enterprises Inc
- US Xpress Enterprises Inc
- Covenant Transportation Group, Inc.
- Schneider National Inc
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions