R code, Data and color figures for the book are provided at the RDataMining.com website.
- Helps data miners to learn to use R in their specific area of work and see how R can apply in different industries- Presents various case studies in real-world applications, which will help readers to apply the techniques in their work- Provides code examples and sample data for readers to easily learn the techniques by running the code by themselves
2. Case Study in Finance
3.Case Study in Retail
4. Case Study in Telecommunications
5. Case Study in Government
6. Case Study in Crime & Homeland Security
7. Case Study in Stock Market
8. Case Study in Social Welfare
9. Case Study in Social Media
10. Case Study in Sports
11. Case Study in Medicine and Health
12. Case Study in Bioinformatics
13. Case Study in Sentiment Analysis
14. Case Study in Spatial Data Analysis
15. Case Study in Patent Analysis
16. Case Study in Education
17. Case Study in Transport
18. Case Study in Real Estate
A Senior Data Mining Analyst in Australia Government since 2009.
Before joining public sector, he was an Australian Postdoctoral Fellow (Industry) in the Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology at University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. His research interests include clustering, association rules, time series, outlier detection and data mining applications and he has over forty papers published in journals and conference proceedings. He is a member of the IEEE and a member of the Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia, and served as program committee member for more than thirty international conferences.