Within the continually evolving landscape of the electricity and power sector, the inherent need for thorough market intelligence cannot be overstated. In response to this dynamic, we offer an enlightening deep dive into the strategic strengths and weaknesses of the National Electric Power Co. Our meticulously crafted strategic SWOT Analysis Review elucidates the company's corporate strategy, business operations, key competitors, and major products and services.
Our in-depth report facilitates a comprehensive understanding of your partners, customers, and rivals, paving the way for informed strategic decisions to drive your business forward. It elucidates potential customers and suppliers through a robust assessment of the company's business structure, operations, and strategy. The detailed SWOT analysis offers an up-to-date, unbiased view into the company's core capabilities, thus enabling you to respond strategically to your competitors. With this report's robust insights, identify potential investment and acquisition targets, thereby wielding comprehensive market intelligence to shape and drive your future strategies.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsNational Electric Power Company (NEPCO) is a state-owned electric utility that transmits and trades electricity. It plans, constructs, owns, develops, operates, maintains, and manages the control systems and electric transmission and interconnection networks. The company provides consultancy and study-related services to electric power inside and outside Jordan. NEPCO procures electricity from different sources and sells it to distribution companies. It also procures the fuel for power plant operation, and import and export of electricity to neighboring countries. NEPCO is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
National Electric Power Co Key Recent Developments
- Jul 05023: Geometric Power Plant To Begin Power Generation In 2 Months- Nnaji
- Apr 04023: Eco Wave Power strikes first wave energy PPA in Israel
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
- National Electric Power Co - Key Facts
- National Electric Power Co - Key Employees
- National Electric Power Co - Major Products and Services
- National Electric Power Co - History
- National Electric Power Co - Company Statement
- National Electric Power Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- National Electric Power Co - Business Description
- Product Category: Recovery of cost of delivery of the gas line to the generating stations
- Product Category: Revenue from sale of energy
- Product Category: Revenue from sale of natural gas
- Geographical Segment: Amman
- Geographical Segment: Aqaba
- National Electric Power Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- National Electric Power Co - Strengths
- National Electric Power Co - Weaknesses
- National Electric Power Co - Opportunities
- National Electric Power Co - Threats
- National Electric Power Co - Key Competitors
- Jul 05, 2023: Geometric Power Plant To Begin Power Generation In 2 Months- Nnaji
- Apr 04, 2023: Eco Wave Power strikes first wave energy PPA in Israel
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- National Electric Power Co, Key Facts
- National Electric Power Co, Key Employees
- National Electric Power Co, Major Products and Services
- National Electric Power Co, History
- National Electric Power Co, Other Locations
- National Electric Power Co, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aqaba Water Company
- Electricity Distribution Co
- Jordanian Renewable Energy Society