This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCRU Data Security Group LLC (CRU) is a provider of data security, encryption, digital investigation, and data mobility devices. The company offers a wide range of removable and external hard drive enclosures for data security and safe data transporting. CRU ‘s product portfolio includes removable drives, encryption, USB, and accessories including AC adapters and host cables, mounting brackets, driveboxes, and carrying cases. Its products find application in industries including education, audio and video production, government, digital cinema, forensics and small business. The company sells its products through distributors, PC manufacturers, specialty system builders, and resellers across the world. CRU is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Key Facts
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Key Employees
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Major Products and Services
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - History
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Business Description
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Strengths
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Weaknesses
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Opportunities
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Threats
- CRU Data Security Group LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- CRU Data Security Group LLC, Key Facts
- CRU Data Security Group LLC, Key Employees
- CRU Data Security Group LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- CRU Data Security Group LLC, Major Products and Services
- CRU Data Security Group LLC, History
- CRU Data Security Group LLC, Subsidiaries
- CRU Data Security Group LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Western Digital Corp
- Seagate Technology LLC
- LaCie Group S.A.
- Hitachi Data Systems Corp
- Glassbridge Enterprises Inc