1h Free Analyst TimeSK Hand Tool LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSK Hand Tool LLC (SK Hand Tool), a subsidiary of Ideal Industries Inc, designs, manufactures and distributes professional tools for automotive and industrial maintenance, and construction and trade applications. It offers a range of tool products including sockets, automotive special tools, wrenches, punches, chisels, hammers, drive tools, screwdrivers, pliers, master sets and other automotive tools. SK Hand Tool has manufacturing facilities in Illinois and Colorado. The company distributes its products through auto parts stores, independent tool-truck dealers, and major internet vendors. SK Hand Tool is headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Key Facts
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Key Employees
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Major Products and Services
- SK Hand Tool LLC - History
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Business Description
- SK Hand Tool LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Strengths
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Weaknesses
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Opportunities
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Threats
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Key Facts
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Key Employees
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Major Products and Services
- SK Hand Tool LLC, History
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Snap-on Inc
- Matco Tools
- Mac Tools
- Klein Tools Inc
- IRWIN Industrial Tool Co
- Illinois Tool Works Inc