This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsUnited Holdings LLC (United Holdings), a subsidiary of Kirby Corp, is a distributor and service provider of engines and transmissions-related products. The company also undertakes the manufacturing of oilfield service equipment including gas compressors, pump jack power packages, hydraulic fracturing equipment, cementers, blenders, and nitrogen pumpers. United Holdings' product portfolio includes engines, transmissions, generators, oil field equipment and temperature control systems. It serves oil and gas operators and producers, oilfield service companies, compression service companies, and transportation companies. Its services include training, maintenance and repair, and remanufacturing, among others. United Holdings is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- United Holdings LLC - Key Facts
- United Holdings LLC - Major Products and Services
- United Holdings LLC - History
- United Holdings LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- United Holdings LLC - Business Description
- United Holdings LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- United Holdings LLC - Strengths
- United Holdings LLC - Weaknesses
- United Holdings LLC - Opportunities
- United Holdings LLC - Threats
- United Holdings LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- United Holdings LLC, Key Facts
- United Holdings LLC, Major Products and Services
- United Holdings LLC, History
- United Holdings LLC, Subsidiaries
- United Holdings LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Dragon Products, Ltd.
- Cummins Inc
- Caterpillar Inc
- NOV Inc