1h Free Analyst TimeTirathai Public Co Ltd (TRT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsTirathai Public Co Ltd (TRT) is an energy equipment and services company that manufactures transformers and provides related services to its customers. The company manufactures transformers under the technology of Siemens Transformers Austria GmbH & Co KG and Fuji Electric Systems Co Ltd. TRT provides diversified services related to transformers, including erection and installation of transformers, oil filling, maintenance, modification and repair, testing and transformer rental. It also provides electrical system maintenance, and steel fabrication, operates conveyor systems, and material handling systems, and operates and maintains conveyor system at Hongsa Mine Mouth Power Plant in Hongsa, Lao PDR, ash and gypsum conveyor system the Mine Mouth Power Project, and coal conveyor system at Hongsa Mine Mouth Power Project. The company supplies transformers to manufacturers and suppliers of electricity, and industrial estates and industrial factories. TRT is headquartered in Samutprakarn, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - History
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Non- Transformer Group
- Business Segment: Transformer Group
- Geographical Segment: Domestic
- Geographical Segment: Foreign
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Strengths
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Threats
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, History
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Tirathai Public Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Northeast Electric Development Co., Ltd.
- Ekarat Engineering (Public) Co Ltd
- Thai Trafo Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Cheryong Electric Co., Ltd.
- East Electric Accessory Co., Ltd.
- Thai Maxwell Electric Co.,Ltd.