The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsShun Tak Holdings Ltd (Shun Tak) is an industry conglomerate operating in property, hospitality, transportation, and investment businesses. It carries out property development, management, sales and leasing of retail, office and residential properties. Shun Tak also provides passenger ferry services between Hong Kong, Macau and the Pearl River Delta under the brand name TurboJET. Shun Tak operates and manages hotel properties, and also offers travel agency services. Its key properties include Liberte Place, The Westwood, Chatham Place, Shun Tak Centre, SkyCity Marriott Hotel, Grand Coloane Resort, Artyzen Habitat Dongzhimen, Artyzen Habitat Hongqiao, and others. The company invests and owns various properties in Macau, Singapore, China, and Hong Kong. Shun Tak is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Key Facts
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - History
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Company Statement
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Hospitality
- Business Segment: Investments
- Business Segment: Property
- Business Segment: Transportation
- Geographical Segment: Hong Kong
- Geographical Segment: Macau
- Geographical Segment: Mainland China
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Strengths
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Threats
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, History
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Shun Tak Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Success Universe Group Limited
- Miramar Hotel & Investment Co Ltd
- New World Development Co Ltd
- Hang Lung Properties Ltd
- Shanghai Industrial Holding Ltd