This report provides details of the latest monoclonal antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all monoclonal antibody partnering deals announced since Jan 2012, including financial terms where available, including links to online deal records of actual monoclonal antibody partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of monoclonal antibody dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in monoclonal antibody dealmaking since 2012, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading monoclonal antibody deals since 2012. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active monoclonal antibody dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in monoclonal antibody dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of monoclonal antibody deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2012, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of monoclonal antibody partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2012. The chapter is organized by specific monoclonal antibody technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by monoclonal antibody partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and monoclonal antibody partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in monoclonal antibody partnering and dealmaking since 2012.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of monoclonal antibody technologies and products.
Global Monoclonal antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2012 to 2018 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of monoclonal antibodies deal trends since 2012
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to the structure of monoclonal antibodies agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 700 actual monoclonal antibodies deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Identify the leading monoclonal antibody partnering companies
- Insight into the terms included in a monoclonal antibodies agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global Monoclonal antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2012 to 2018 is intended to provide the reader with an in- depth understanding and access to monoclonal antibodies trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Monoclonal antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2012 to 2018 includes:
- Trends in monoclonal antibodies dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2012
- Analysis of monoclonal antibodies deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 700 monoclonal antibodies deal records
- The leading monoclonal antibodies deals by value since 2012
- Includes chimeric mAb, humanized mAb, human mAb and murine mAb deals and alliances since 2012
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Monoclonal antibodies type
The Global Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2012 to 2018 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 700 monoclonal antibody deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise monoclonal antibody rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in monoclonal antibody dealmaking
2.2. Monoclonal antibody partnering over the years
2.3. Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers
2.4. Monoclonal antibody partnering by deal type
2.5. Monoclonal antibody partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for monoclonal antibody partnering
2.6.1 Monoclonal antibody partnering headline values
2.6.2 Monoclonal antibody deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Monoclonal antibody deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Monoclonal antibody royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading monoclonal antibody deals
3.2. Top monoclonal antibody deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.2. Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.3. Most active monoclonal antibody partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Monoclonal antibody dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
Appendix 1 - Monoclonal antibody deals by company A-Z
Appendix 2 - Monoclonal antibody deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Monoclonal antibody deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Monoclonal antibody deals by therapy area
Central Nervous System
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
About the Publisher
Table of figures
Figure 1: Therapeutic antibody definitions
Figure 2: Monoclonal antibody partnering since 2012
Figure 3: Active monoclonal antibody dealmaking activity since 2012
Figure 4: Monoclonal antibody partnering by deal type since 2012
Figure 5: Monoclonal antibody partnering by disease type since 2012
Figure 6: Monoclonal antibody deals with a headline value
Figure 7: Monoclonal antibody deals with an upfront value
Figure 8: Monoclonal antibody deals with a milestone value
Figure 9: Monoclonal antibody deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 10: Top monoclonal antibody deals by value since 2012
Figure 11: Most active monoclonal antibody dealmakers since 2012
Figure 12: Online partnering resources
Figure 13: Forthcoming partnering events