The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsThe Boston Beer Co Inc (Boston Beer) is a provider of craft brewed beers and cider products. The company's product portfolio include beer, flavored malt beverages, hard seltzer, and hard cider. Boston Beer markets its products under Samuel Adams, Coney Island, Angel City Brewery, Twisted Tea, Angry Orchard, Truly, and Dogfish Head brand names. The company sells products to wholesalers, importers, and retailers, such as grocery stores, club stores, convenience stores, liquor stores, bars, restaurants, stadiums, and other traditional and e-commerce retail outlets. It offers its products in the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Israel, the Caribbean, the Pacific Rim, Australia, New Zealand, and Central and South America. Boston Beer is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Key Facts
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Key Employees
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Major Products and Services
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - History
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Company Statement
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Business Description
- R&D Overview
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Corporate Strategy
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Strengths
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Weaknesses
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Opportunities
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Threats
- The Boston Beer Co Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Key Facts
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Key Employees
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Major Products and Services
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, History
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Subsidiaries
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Key Competitors
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Annual Ratios
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- The Boston Beer Co Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA
- Mark Anthony Group of Companies
- Adnams plc
- Molson Coors Beverage Co
- Heineken NV
- Diageo Plc
- Constellation Brands Inc