The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSygnity SA (Sygnity) is a provider of technology solutions. The company provides various services, including IT implementation consulting, integration of IT solutions, deployment of IT infrastructure, outsourcing, and auditing and testing related to software installation. The company also offers services such as business intelligence systems, and measurement data platform. It provides solutions such as transportation management systems, failure handling, network modelling, cash management, warehouses, order and inventory management services.
Sygnity delivers customized IT products and services for various sectors, including banking, education, engineering, governments, energy and utilities, retail, insurance, telecommunications, and public administration. Sygnity is headquartered in Warszawa, Poland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Sygnity SA - Key Facts
- Sygnity SA - Key Employees
- Sygnity SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Sygnity SA - Major Products and Services
- Sygnity SA - History
- Sygnity SA - Company Statement
- Sygnity SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Sygnity SA - Business Description
- Sygnity SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sygnity SA - Strengths
- Sygnity SA - Weaknesses
- Sygnity SA - Opportunities
- Sygnity SA - Threats
- Sygnity SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Sygnity SA, Key Facts
- Sygnity SA, Key Employees
- Sygnity SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Sygnity SA, Major Products and Services
- Sygnity SA, History
- Sygnity SA, Other Locations
- Sygnity SA, Subsidiaries
- Sygnity SA, Key Competitors
- Sygnity SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Sygnity SA, Annual Ratios
- Sygnity SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Sygnity SA, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Sygnity SA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wasko SA
- Qumak SA
- Capgemini SE
- Comarch SA
- S&T Services Polska Sp. zoo.