1h Free Analyst TimeArmed Forces Insurance - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsArmed Forces Insurance (AFI) is a cooperative insurer for military professionals. It offers insurance products for auto, homeowner, renter, life, mobile home, motorcycle, and all-terrain vehicle, boat and personal watercraft, umbrella, flood, business, pet health, valuable items, and condo insurance. It also offers services such as AFI Mobile and AFI Connect. The company offers its services to military forces and their spouses including National Guard and Reserves, employees of the Department of Defense, and Service Academy including Merchant Marine or ROTC cadet, among others. AFI is headquartered in Leavenworth, Kansas, the US.
AFI reported total premiums of US$97.3 million for the fiscal year ended December 2021 (FY2021), representing a decrease of 1.2% over that in FY2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Armed Forces Insurance - Key Facts
- Armed Forces Insurance - Key Employees
- Armed Forces Insurance - Key Employee Biographies
- Armed Forces Insurance - Major Products and Services
- Armed Forces Insurance - History
- Armed Forces Insurance - Company Statement
- Armed Forces Insurance - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Armed Forces Insurance - Business Description
- Armed Forces Insurance - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Armed Forces Insurance - Strengths
- Armed Forces Insurance - Weaknesses
- Armed Forces Insurance - Opportunities
- Armed Forces Insurance - Threats
- Armed Forces Insurance - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Armed Forces Insurance, Key Facts
- Armed Forces Insurance, Key Employees
- Armed Forces Insurance, Key Employee Biographies
- Armed Forces Insurance, Major Products and Services
- Armed Forces Insurance, History
- Armed Forces Insurance, Other Locations
- Armed Forces Insurance, Subsidiaries
- Armed Forces Insurance, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Progressive Corp
- Government Employees Insurance Company
- Bank of America-Military Bank
- Armed Services Mutual Benefit Association