The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RiceBran Technologies (RiceBran), formerly, NutraCea, is an ingredient company. It procures, refines and markets a variety of natural and nutrient dense products derived from rice bran. The company employs its patented stabilizing rice bran technology for converting raw rice bran (RRB) into variety of products such as stabilized rice bran (SRB), rice bran oil (RBO), defatted rice bran (DRB), RiBalance, a derivative of SRB, RiSolubles, a carbohydrate and lipid rich fraction of SRB, RiFiber, a fiber rich derivative of SRB, ProRyza, a protein based rice bran product, and a wide range of derivatives extracted from the core products. It supplies its products to animal nutrition manufacturers, and wholesalers and retailers of natural food, nutria cosmetic and functional food markets. The company has manufacturing facilities in Louisiana, Montana in the US and Pelotas in Brazil. RiceBran is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
RiceBran Technologies Key Recent Developments
Jan 09, 2018: RiceBran Technologies appoints CFO Brent Rystrom as COO
Nov 10, 2017: RiceBran Technologies reports Q3 2017 financial results
Aug 30, 2017: RiceBran Technologies announces new senior vice president of sales
Jun 27, 2017: RiceBran Technologies appoints Dennis Dykes as chief accounting officer
May 12, 2017: RiceBran Technologies reports Q1 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- RiceBran Technologies - Key Facts
- RiceBran Technologies - Key Employees
- RiceBran Technologies - Key Employee Biographies
- RiceBran Technologies - Major Products and Services
- RiceBran Technologies - History
- RiceBran Technologies - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- RiceBran Technologies - Business Description
- RiceBran Technologies - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- RiceBran Technologies - Strengths
- RiceBran Technologies - Weaknesses
- RiceBran Technologies - Opportunities
- RiceBran Technologies - Threats
- RiceBran Technologies - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nov 10, 2017: RiceBran Technologies reports Q3 2017 financial results
- Aug 30, 2017: RiceBran Technologies announces new senior vice president of sales
- Jun 27, 2017: RiceBran Technologies appoints Dennis Dykes as chief accounting officer
- May 12, 2017: RiceBran Technologies reports Q1 2017 financial results
- Mar 24, 2017: RiceBran Technologies reports full year 2016 financial results
- Mar 15, 2017: RiceBran Technologies names Brent Rystrom chief financial officer
- Ratio Definitions
- RiceBran Technologies, Key Facts
- RiceBran Technologies, Key Employees
- RiceBran Technologies, Key Employee Biographies
- RiceBran Technologies, Major Products and Services
- RiceBran Technologies, History
- RiceBran Technologies, Subsidiaries
- RiceBran Technologies, Key Competitors
- RiceBran Technologies, Ratios based on current share price
- RiceBran Technologies, Annual Ratios
- RiceBran Technologies, Annual Ratios
- RiceBran Technologies, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- RiceBran Technologies, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- RiceBran Technologies, Ratio Charts