The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Zebra Technologies Corporation (Zebra) is a provider of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) solutions. Its major products include mobile computers, barcode scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) readers, wireless local area network (WLAN) products, specialty printers for barcode labeling and personal identification, real-time location systems (RTLS), related accessories and supplies such as self-adhesive labels and other consumables, and utilities and application software. The company offers its products to manufacturers, retailers, governments, healthcare institutions, transportation and logistics companies and other organizations the world over. The company operates through its subsidiaries and representative offices in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific Zebra is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois, the US.
Zebra Technologies Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 20,2017: Zebra Technologies Leads the Next Generation of Clinical Mobility at HIMSS 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Facts
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Employees
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Operational Employees
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Major Products and Services
Zebra Technologies Corporation - History
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Company Statement
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Business Description
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Zebra Technologies Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Strengths
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Weaknesses
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Opportunities
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Threats
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2017: Zebra Technologies Leads the Next Generation of Clinical Mobility at HIMSS 2017
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Facts
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Employees
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Operational Employees
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Major Products and Services
Zebra Technologies Corporation, History
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Other Locations
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Subsidiaries
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Competitors
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Interim Ratios
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ratio Charts
- Ubisense Inc.
- TransAct Technologies Incorporated
- Toshiba TEC Corporation
- NBS Technologies Inc.
- Microcom Technologies, Inc.
- Lexmark International Inc
- Hewlett-Packard GmbH
- Godex International Co., Ltd.
- Fargo Electronics, Inc.
- Evolis SA
- EPSON IMAGING DEVICES CORPORATION
- Ekahau Inc
- DYMO Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Brother International Corp
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Astro-Med Inc
- Argox Information Co., Ltd.
- AeroScout LLC