1h Free Analyst TimeBlue Yonder Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBlue Yonder Inc (Blue Yonder) is a provider of supply chain solutions. The company offers discovery services, education services, enablement services, customer success, and expansion services. The company's solutions find application in diverse areas, including process manufacturing, third party logistics, retail hardlines, retail softlines, high-tech and semiconductor, automotive and industrial, discrete manufacturing, grocery, wholesale and distributions, restaurants and food service, and consumer packaged goods. The company also offers microservices, analytics and insights, data management, AI and machine learning. It conducts business operations through its subsidiaries across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Blue Yonder is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Blue Yonder Inc - Key Facts
- Blue Yonder Inc - Key Employees
- Blue Yonder Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Blue Yonder Inc - Major Products and Services
- Blue Yonder Inc - History
- Blue Yonder Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Blue Yonder Inc - Business Description
- Blue Yonder Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Blue Yonder Inc - Strengths
- Blue Yonder Inc - Weaknesses
- Blue Yonder Inc - Opportunities
- Blue Yonder Inc - Threats
- Blue Yonder Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Blue Yonder Inc, Key Facts
- Blue Yonder Inc, Key Employees
- Blue Yonder Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Blue Yonder Inc, Major Products and Services
- Blue Yonder Inc, History
- Blue Yonder Inc, Other Locations
- Blue Yonder Inc, Subsidiaries
- Blue Yonder Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sophos Ltd
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corp
- Kinaxis Inc
- International Business Machines Corp
- HighJump Software Inc