1h Free Analyst TimeCorel Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCorel Corp (Corel) is provides a broad range of graphics, productivity, and digital media products. The company's major product portfolio includes CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Painter, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio, WordPerfect Office, WinDVD, WinZip and Corel Website Creator. It also offers a range of graphics, painting, photo, video and office software. The company offers solution to businesses, government and education industry. Corel markets its products through retailers, international resellers, online providers, original equipment manufacturers, and e-retail website. The company has business presence in Canada, the US, the UK, Taiwan, Germany, Japan, and China. Corel is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Corel Corp - Key Facts
- Corel Corp - Key Employees
- Corel Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Corel Corp - Major Products and Services
- Corel Corp - History
- Corel Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Corel Corp - Business Description
- Corel Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Corel Corp - Strengths
- Corel Corp - Weaknesses
- Corel Corp - Opportunities
- Corel Corp - Threats
- Corel Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Corel Corp, Key Facts
- Corel Corp, Key Employees
- Corel Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Corel Corp, Major Products and Services
- Corel Corp, History
- Corel Corp, Subsidiaries
- Corel Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ADOBE Inc
- ArcSoft Inc
- Nero Inc
- Microsoft Corp
- Matrox Graphics Inc