This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Corel Corporation (Corel) is a software company that provides a wide range of graphics, productivity, and digital media products. The company’s product portfolio includes CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Painter, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio, WordPerfect Office, WinZip and Corel Website Creator. It also offers a range of graphics, painting, photo, video and office software. The company offers solution to businesses, government and education industry. Corel markets its products through retailers, international resellers, online providers, original equipment manufacturers, and e-retail website. The company has presence in Canada, the US, the UK, Taiwan, Germany, Japan and China. Corel is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Corel Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 06, 2018: Corel names Prasannaa Ganesan as chief operating officer
Aug 09, 2017: Corel announces new chief financial officer
Apr 05, 2017: Corel announces new executive appointments
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Corel Corporation - Key Facts
- Corel Corporation - Key Employees
- Corel Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Corel Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Corel Corporation - History
- Corel Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Corel Corporation - Business Description
- Corel Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Corel Corporation - Strengths
- Corel Corporation - Weaknesses
- Corel Corporation - Opportunities
- Corel Corporation - Threats
- Corel Corporation - Key Competitors
- Aug 09, 2017: Corel announces new chief financial officer
- Apr 05, 2017: Corel announces new executive appointments
- Corel Corporation, Key Facts
- Corel Corporation, Key Employees
- Corel Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Corel Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Corel Corporation, History
- Corel Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Corel Corporation, Key Competitors