This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Danfoss A/S (Danfoss) is an industrial equipment company. It designs, manufactures, and sells heating and cooling products and solutions. The company produces mechanical and electronic components for equipment used in variety of sectors. Its key products include engineered hydraulic and electronic components; chillers and rooftop air-conditioning systems; power modules and stacks; AC drives; and heating components and systems. The company serves various industries, including construction, agriculture, specialty, food and beverage, water treatment, renewable energy generation, and mining sectors. It has operations across Western Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. Danfoss is headquartered in Nordborg, Denmark.
Danfoss AS Key Recent Developments
Jun 11,2018: Electric vehicle for mining by Danfoss and Paus
May 30,2018: Danfoss e-commerce website wins award
May 08,2018: Danfoss off to a strong start in 2018
Mar 19,2018: Schneider Electric, Danfoss and Somfy join forces to create a Connectivity Ecosystem for residential, mid-size building and hotel markets
Feb 19,2018: Aalborg CSP to share global solar expertise with the United Arab Emirates
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the Author’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Danfoss A/S - Key Facts
Danfoss A/S - Key Employees
Danfoss A/S - Key Employee Biographies
Danfoss A/S - Major Products and Services
Danfoss A/S - History
Danfoss A/S - Company Statement
Danfoss A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Danfoss A/S - Business Description
Business Segment: Africa-Middle East
Business Segment: Danfoss Cooling
Business Segment: Danfoss Drives
Business Segment: Danfoss Heating
Business Segment: Danfoss Power Solutions
Business Segment: Other Areas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Denmark
Geographical Segment: Eastern Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Western Europe
Danfoss A/S - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Danfoss A/S - Strengths
Danfoss A/S - Weaknesses
Danfoss A/S - Opportunities
Danfoss A/S - Threats
Danfoss A/S - Key Competitors
Danfoss A/S, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 08, 2018: Danfoss off to a strong start in 2018
Mar 19, 2018: Schneider Electric, Danfoss and Somfy join forces to create a Connectivity Ecosystem for residential, mid-size building and hotel markets
Feb 19, 2018: Aalborg CSP to share global solar expertise with the United Arab Emirates
Nov 13, 2017: First nine months announcement 2017: Strong core businesses lift Danfoss
Mar 22, 2017: CEO Niels B. Christiansen leaves Danfoss – COO Kim Fausing will become new CEO
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Danfoss A/S, Key Facts
Danfoss A/S, Key Employees
Danfoss A/S, Key Employee Biographies
Danfoss A/S, Major Products and Services
Danfoss A/S, History
Danfoss A/S, Other Locations
Danfoss A/S, Subsidiaries
Danfoss A/S, Key Competitors
Danfoss A/S, Recent Deals Summary