This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCitiPower and Powercor is a combined electricity distribution service provider. The company comprises two electricity distribution networks, Citipower, and Powercor Australia, which are operated under a single corporate structure. CitiPower owns and manages poles and wires, which deliver electricity. It provides power for customers in Melbourne's central business district (CBD) and inner suburbs. Powercor delivers electricity for customers in western and central Victoria and Melbourne's outer western suburbs. It also provides smart meter installation services, electrical connection services, solar/wing inverter connection services, demand management, and supply of power to remote areas. The group has customers in the Central and Western Victoria regions. CitiPower and Powercor is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
CitiPower and Powercor Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 27, 2023: New battery launched to support more solar in Melbourne's western suburbs
Oct 19, 2022: Power now restored to the Mooroopna and Shepparton region
Aug 01, 2022: Smart meters and smart networks helping rooftop solar boom in Victoria
Jul 20, 2022: Upgrade for Melton electricity network
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- CitiPower and Powercor - Key Facts
- CitiPower and Powercor - Key Employees
- CitiPower and Powercor - Major Products and Services
- CitiPower and Powercor - History
- CitiPower and Powercor - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- CitiPower and Powercor - Business Description
- CitiPower and Powercor - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CitiPower and Powercor - Strengths
- CitiPower and Powercor - Weaknesses
- CitiPower and Powercor - Opportunities
- CitiPower and Powercor - Threats
- CitiPower and Powercor - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 27, 2023: New battery launched to support more solar in Melbourne’s western suburbs
- Oct 19, 2022: Power now restored to the Mooroopna and Shepparton region
- Aug 01, 2022: Smart meters and smart networks helping rooftop solar boom in Victoria
- Jul 20, 2022: Upgrade for Melton electricity network
- Jul 05, 2022: Communities prioritising emissions reduction from neighbourhood batteries
- Jun 23, 2022: Sky-high power upgrade for Melbourne’s Port precinct
- May 06, 2022: Networks encouraging competition to support the delivery of more capacity next summer
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- CitiPower and Powercor, Key Facts
- CitiPower and Powercor, Key Employees
- CitiPower and Powercor, Major Products and Services
- CitiPower and Powercor, History
- CitiPower and Powercor, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Energy Queensland Ltd
- Essential Energy
- Alinta Energy Pty Ltd
- AGL Energy Ltd
- Stanwell Corp Ltd