This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC (Marvel), a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the most prominent character-based entertainment companies. It licenses and commercializes its characters, comic publications, and film production and distribution along with its subsidiaries. The company covers areas of entertainment for kids, teenagers, and young adults through comics and animated movies and television show. It also provides advertising and custom solutions. The company has various joint ventures and agreements to commercialize the characters through their use in theme parks, television shows, movies, apparel, interactive games, electronics and others. Marvel is headquartered in New York, the US.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Marvel Comics loses executive employees in recent restructuring
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Key Facts
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Major Products and Services
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - History
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Business Description
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Strengths
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Weaknesses
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Opportunities
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Threats
Marvel Entertainment, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, Key Facts
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, Major Products and Services
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, History
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, Key Competitors
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- Mattel, Inc
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc.
- DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.
- DC Entertainment Inc