This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Valio Ltd (Valio), owned by Finnish milk co-operatives, primarily produces, develops and sells dairy products. It also collects, process, markets and distributes milk-based and its related food products. Its product portfolio includes butter, cheese, milk and cooking, milk powders, milk drinks and snacks. It also provides quarks, whey powders, milk powders, lactose free milk powders, fruit preparations and baby food and infant formulas. The company also develops functional foods and unique milk processing technologies. The company markets its products under several brands including Valio Hyla, Valio Gefilus, and Valio Eila, to mention a few. Valio primarily serves food and allied service sectors. It has presence in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, the US, China and Russia. Valio is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Valio Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 03, 2018: Valio to pay a bonus for responsibly produced milk
Aug 17, 2017: The world's most modern snack plant begins operations in Finland
Jun 13, 2017: Valio appoints three new dairy farmer members to supervisory board
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Valio Ltd - Key Facts
- Valio Ltd - Key Employees
- Valio Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Valio Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Valio Ltd - History
- Valio Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Valio Ltd - Business Description
- Valio Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Valio Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Valio Ltd - Strengths
- Valio Ltd - Weaknesses
- Valio Ltd - Opportunities
- Valio Ltd - Threats
- Valio Ltd - Key Competitors
- Jan 03, 2018: Valio to pay a bonus for responsibly produced milk
- Aug 17, 2017: The world's most modern snack plant begins operations in Finland
- Jun 13, 2017: Valio appoints three new dairy farmer members to supervisory board
- Valio Ltd, Key Facts
- Valio Ltd, Key Employees
- Valio Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Valio Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Valio Ltd, History
- Valio Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Valio Ltd, Key Competitors