The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsHNB Assurance PLC (HNB), a subsidiary of Hatton National Bank PLC, is a provider life and general insurance products and related services. It offers life insurance products such as mortgage protection plan, retirement plan, group life plan, and child plan. The company offers general insurance products for property, personal accident, goods in transit, and health. It also offers home insurance, fidelity insurance, money in transit insurance, public liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, travel insurance, and workers compensation insurance. It also provides a range of takaful general insurance solutions. It sells and distributes its products through bancassurance channel, advisors, and direct and alternative channels. HNB is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The company reported gross written premium of LKR15,637.7 million for the fiscal year ended December 2022 (FY2022), an increase of 24% over that in FY2021. Its net written premium was LKR13,473 million in FY2022, an increase of 23% over that in FY2021.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- HNB Assurance PLC - Key Facts
- HNB Assurance PLC - Key Employees
- HNB Assurance PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- HNB Assurance PLC - Major Products and Services
- HNB Assurance PLC - History
- HNB Assurance PLC - Company Statement
- HNB Assurance PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- HNB Assurance PLC - Business Description
- Business Segment: General Insurance
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Life Insurance
- Key Stats
- HNB Assurance PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HNB Assurance PLC - Strengths
- HNB Assurance PLC - Weaknesses
- HNB Assurance PLC - Opportunities
- HNB Assurance PLC - Threats
- HNB Assurance PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- HNB Assurance PLC, Key Facts
- HNB Assurance PLC, Key Employees
- HNB Assurance PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- HNB Assurance PLC, Major Products and Services
- HNB Assurance PLC, History
- HNB Assurance PLC, Other Locations
- HNB Assurance PLC, Subsidiaries
- HNB Assurance PLC, Key Competitors
- HNB Assurance PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- HNB Assurance PLC, Annual Ratios
- HNB Assurance PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- HNB Assurance PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- HNB Assurance PLC, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- HNB Assurance PLC, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sri Lanka Insurance Corp Ltd
- Amana Takaful PLC
- AIA Insurance Lanka Ltd
- Union Assurance PLC
- Softlogic Life Insurance PLC
- Janashakthi Insurance PLC