This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsLego AS (Lego), a subsidiary of Kirkbi A/S, designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of toys and games. The company offers creativity development products and teaching materials for children. Lego's products are focused on the concept of learning and development through play. Its product portfolio includes traditional toys, brick building sets, education products, and games. Lego also offers accessories, backpacks and lunch boxes, books, clothing, keychains, puzzles and board games, gift cards and home decor products. The company markets products under the LEGO brand name. It has business presence across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Lego is headquartered in Billund, Denmark.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Lego AS - Key Facts
- Lego AS - Key Employees
- Lego AS - Key Employee Biographies
- Lego AS - Major Products and Services
- Lego AS - History
- Lego AS - Company Statement
- Lego AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Lego AS - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: Asia & Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Geographical Segment: Licence income
- R&D Overview
- Lego AS - Corporate Strategy
- Lego AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lego AS - Strengths
- Lego AS - Weaknesses
- Lego AS - Opportunities
- Lego AS - Threats
- Lego AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Lego AS, Key Facts
- Lego AS, Key Employees
- Lego AS, Key Employee Biographies
- Lego AS, Major Products and Services
- Lego AS, History
- Lego AS, Subsidiaries
- Lego AS, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
- Bandai Co Ltd
- Hasbro Inc
- Sega Toys Co., Ltd.
- Mattel Inc
Lego AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review