The report provides comprehensive analysis as well as strategic insights into the overarching strategic positioning of The Boeing Company through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework analysis incorporating a holistic assessment as well as comprehensive analysis of the business structure, performance, strategies, plans, initiatives & environmental responsiveness against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics. The report provides an overall SFAS score on The Boeing Company based on an analysis of company's strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively thereby making it especially useful for competitive analysis & benchmarking.
The framework generates a snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for the organization by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking strategic factors present in the internal & external environment based on their strategic significance & potential degree of impact along-with the organization's corresponding degree of responsiveness to those factors.
SFAS, as a framework, thus, scores over the traditional SWOT analysis framework, in terms, of its ability to quantify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats respectively based on the potential degree of effect of each strategic factor being analyzed and the organization's commensurate degree of responsiveness to that, thereby, making it much more effective from the perspective of strategic planning and from a competitive assessment & analysis standpoint with the creation of a quantitative strategic snapshot on the company.
Relevance & Usefulness of the Report:
The report provides insights & inputs to be incorporated into the broader strategic planning & decision making processes and will be essential from a competitive analysis standpoint as well.
The report will be useful for:
- Identification of Key Strategic Factors for the company classified & categorized under Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats along-with their Quantitative Weights indicating Strategic Significance of each respective Factor for the Company.
- Assessment & Analysis of the Potential Degree of Impact & Significance of Strategic Factors for the company.
- Assessment & evaluation of the Company's Degree of Responsiveness and Strategic Orientation towards External Environmental factors.
- Competitive Assessment as well as Comprehensive, Strategic Business Analysis
- Gaining access to Key Inputs to be incorporated into the Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for 2014
- Gaining access to Key Industry Trends, Issues & Challenges, Risk Factors & Industry Outlook
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
The analysis will be essential for those having strategic interest in the company or the global defense & aerospace industry & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus, rendering it custom-built for meetings & presentations while enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making as a ready self-reckoner.
Business Structure & Snapshot
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding/Ownership Pattern & Structure
Section – 2
Financial Performance Snapshot – Q1-Q3 2013 Vs. Q1-Q3 2012 (to be incorporated as & when available), H1 2013 Vs. H1 2012 & 2012 Vs. 2011
- Sales Revenues Growth Trend
- Gross Earnings & Margin Trend
- Operating Earnings & Margin Trend
- Net Earnings Trend
- Profitability Growth Trend
- Profit Margin Trend
- Cash Flow from Operations
Section – 3
Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) Matrix
-- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Strengths
-- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Weaknesses
Section – 4
External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrix
--Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Opportunities
-- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Threats
Section - 5
Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix – With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices.
- Quantified Sources of Strengths which could be Leveraged
- Quantified Areas of Improvements to Ameliorate & Offset
- Opportunities to be Capitalized Upon & their Quantification to Assess Degree of Relevance & Usefulness
- Threats to be Mitigated, Negated & Overcome & their Quantification to Assess Potential Degree of Impact
Section – 6
Strategic Outlook for 2014
Section – 7
Global Defense & Aerospace Industry – Force Field Analysis
Section – 8
Key Industry Trends
Issues & Challenges