This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Softchoice Corporation (Softchoice) is a provider of IT solutions and managed services in North America. The company is a direct marketer that carries out the sale of software and hardware technology products. It operates as a direct marketer to other businesses and general customers. Its product portfolio includes computer hardware such as desktops, notebook, server, monitor, projector, input devices, cables and other related peripherals. Softchoice also provides consulting, technology solution architecture, infrastructure deployment and support services. Further, the company offers advanced infrastructure technology solutions and services including storage, networking, and server consolidation and security solutions. The company principally operates in the US and Canada. Softchoice is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Softchoice Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 17, 2018: Softchoice Announces Ability to Sign Business Associate Agreements under HIPAA
Jan 31, 2017: Softchoice appoints Vince De Palma as president, CEO
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Softchoice Corporation - Key Facts
- Softchoice Corporation - Key Employees
- Softchoice Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Softchoice Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Softchoice Corporation - History
- Softchoice Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Softchoice Corporation - Business Description
- Softchoice Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Softchoice Corporation - Strengths
- Softchoice Corporation - Weaknesses
- Softchoice Corporation - Opportunities
- Softchoice Corporation - Threats
- Softchoice Corporation - Key Competitors
- May 17, 2018: Softchoice Announces Ability to Sign Business Associate Agreements under HIPAA
- Jan 31, 2017: Softchoice appoints Vince De Palma as president, CEO
- Softchoice Corporation, Key Facts
- Softchoice Corporation, Key Employees
- Softchoice Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Softchoice Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Softchoice Corporation, History
- Softchoice Corporation, Other Locations
- Softchoice Corporation, Key Competitors